VideoMyJob took video job advertising global over September and October! Our team attended events all around the world, networked with industry leaders and clients, and we won an award! Read on for a wrap up of our travels from Fiji, Singapore, and the USA.
Fiji: The RCSA Conference
From the moment we touched down in Fiji, we knew the RCSA International Conference was going to be a great time.
With a stunning location full of friendly faces, the conference kicked off with a welcome cocktail (does it get any better than that?). The theme of the reception 'The Power of Community' rang true as we had great discussions with hundreds of recruitment consultants, business owners, and speakers.
- The three days of workshops were fantastic; the entrepreneurial spirit and passion was inspiring to be a part of, and conversations around the future of the industry were positive and exciting.
- David Macciocca, our CEO and co-founder, gave a presentation on employee value proposition and video recruitment.
- On our stand we gave product demos to over 300 attendees! It was awesome to create videos with people using our app.
- We loved seeing the photos from the conference. Hot tip: Search the hashtags #RCSAConf and #ThePowerOfCommunity across social media.
Singapore: Global Recruiter Awards
We had such a great night surrounded by other outstanding industry leaders, and were absolutely thrilled to be recognised for bringing a new product to market that transforms the recruitment process with video job advertising.
- Read more about winning at the Global Recruiter Awards.
- We signed up some exciting new clients; a big warm welcome to GSK, F5 and Singtel.
VMJ goes Stateside
It's safe to say the team was pumped to showcase the VMJ app at our next stop, the USA, post the Global Recruiter win.
Las Vegas, Nevada: The HR Tech Conference
The HR Tech Conference is one of the best opportunities in the recruitment industry to network and learn about the latest developments for customer and employee engagement.
The VMJ team busy giving demos at the Startup Pavillion.
Mitch, Chris, Dave, David and Kristen ready for the madness ahead!
- We loved being among all the new innovative startups in the Startup Pavillion. Interacting with other vendors and learning all about new HR technology strategies was fabulous.
- We signed up some amazing new clients! A huge welcome to Adecco, Unilever, and Mosaic.
- It was great to see such a large interest in our app and see how many companies are implementing video into their marketing strategy. Video is a powerful tool.
- To learn more about our time at the HR Tech Conf, Mitch and Kristen created a fabulous video: Bring Your Job Ads To Life Using Video.
Continuing the USA tour, David (CEO and co-founder) and Chris (VP of Engineering) flew across the country to Boston.
David and Chris catch a basketball game.
More sports! David and Chris with the guys from Bullhorn at an ice hockey game.
- We caught up with Bullhorn – an ATS we'll be integrating in the future.
- Peter and Jay from Bullhorn kindly took the guys out to the Bruins vs Canucks ice hockey game. They also squeezed in a Celtics vs Bucks basketball game. Not a bad time in Boston!
- The guys also hand delivered a bunch of our hardware kits to the team at Unilever.
While the guys were in Boston, two of our co-founders, Kristen and Dave, made their way over to San Francisco.
Kristen and Dave check out Death Valley.
Dave and Kristen enjoy the beauty of Lone Pine in Mammoth Lake.
Meetings at LinkedIn HQ.
- Hiking and sightseeing in Death Valley. All while decked out in VideoMyJob attire, of course.
- Dave and Kristen met up with key influencers in the HR recruitment space at the LinkedIn offices.
- Kristen attended a Wisdom 2.0 mindfulness event at the LinkedIn offices.
- Signed up two great new clients: Talent International and Coit RPO Group.
- Catching up with Plug and Play – the world's largest startup accelerator and open innovation platform in the world – to explore the possibilities of becoming a part of their global eco-system.
That's a wrap!
We've had an absolute blast traveling, collaborating, networking, and learning over the past two months. Watch this space to see what else we're up to over the coming months – we definitely have more exciting news coming!